Monday, March 2, 2009

ITT BEGINS :-(


TIME:6.45 AM,PLACE:INSTITUTE OF CA’S OF INDIA,VISHWAS NAGAR BRANCH
THE REASON: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TORTURE (TRAINING :-P)
Here I am standing outside my classroom where ca students are taught everything about computers that they already know or things that they l nvr use in their lives…I guess that’s very common in my course now….
I guess I love observing people,its my favorite pass time, people just love staring at random objects when they are in a new environment,sizing other ppl,thinking about ways to break the ice,to start talking to that cute looking gal…fantasizing about their lives….

I was busy listening to songs when a big guy comes up to me and says bhayya yahan IT ki clas ke liye aaye ho???,I thought no dude we are from the international federation of pav bhajji wallas and we are looking for a guy to endorse our products,nyways I sed haan bhayya..

People sometimes ask you the questions that have an obvious answer,and that drives me nuts..like a relative of mine met me after 10 years and said kitna badda ho gaya hain shiva,I thot no dude m just on steroids,and it works gr88,would you like to try some???

LIFE IS SO INSANE……


BEST OF LUCK TO ALL THOSE GIVING BOARDS :-D(go n study!!!:-@)
p.s.do thank me for this ;-)

1 comment:

  1. life is not all that insane! [;)]...they say "life is beautiful"...so u ought to relax and try life! it will give u the answers...!

    ReplyDelete