Saturday, March 7, 2009

Y DIlii 6 suckd ....

Don’t get me wrong,I luvd dilli 6,it’s a rly gud movie 2 watch n I rly admire rakesh mehra , hes one f dose few sensible directors lft in our country.but m nt dat impresd with the depiction of saddi dilli in the movie….
I just don’t get it I mean,is chandni chowk the only god damn place in the world that shows the real dilli, I mean I v ben 2 paranthewali gali a thousand times,and frankly I love old delhi,but I don’t see the old world charm nymre,I don’t see qawalli wallas singing , nor those happy go lucky Punjabi families shown in dilli 6,stand in those crowded lanes for some time n u l see a couple on their scooter wid their pappus and pinkys addressing your mothers and sisters and telng u 2 mke way.spend some time in dilli 6 and u l realize how commercialized the walled city has become...
When you enter chandni chowk,the first thing you see is Mc.Donalds,I mean,wake up guyz,or rathr move on…..

i read an article in the newspaper junior b sed m a dilliwalla, “I luv dilli coz I studied ma 4th grade in a delhi school”.dude,hve u lost ur mind???itz like MY PLANE FLEW OVR DELHI ONCE AND HENCE M A DILLIWALLA,ur a mumbaikar dude,b dat way,dnt say stupid thngs 2 promote your movie…

But I guess itz a movie and thingz hve 2 b dramatized….1 more thng to mr.mehra ..dilli is not a Punjabi city…itz a cosmopolitan goddamit,itz not about fat Punjabi ladies having a laugh nd making pickles on rooftops.its a city dats evolving evry secnd,women r working nw,ppl don’t give a damn abt anything nw,ppl are ruthless,evn in dilli 6....


A lot of south Indians,bongs,ppl frm the north east,biharis,etccc have contributed a lot to this city both economically and socially ,so please wake up.show us 2,we v livd here for generations and we r 1000%dilliwalas…
But guys dilli 6 rockd,becoz it hd a mesg,itz al abt luv ppl,spread luv nt war…n b a dill walla….b a dilli walla :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment