Sunday, February 7, 2010

KAAYAVATI KA Swayamvar

I heard there was going to be a swayamvar season 2,so I went to the NDTV imagine office,but to my disappointment I was informed it was not rakhi ka swayamvar(I love her sooo much,jejussss ki kasam!!!) it was actually rahul mahajan;s swayamvar,being the fame ka bhuka I am , I said mujhe bi lelo,kahani mein acha twist ajayega,they said they cant select me as I was too classy and good looking for rahul mahajan :P.

So I was thinking if the most beautyphool,powerphool and bloodyphool bachelorette of UTTAR PRADESH was to organize her swayamvar, who would turn up to win her heart-

1) SALMAN KHAN
The most eligible bachelor in bollywood, ultimate bad boy, both kayavati and salman are famous for hit and runs, salman hits people on the road and runs away,and kaayavati regularly hits ministers and IAS’s,who if lucky,manage to run away

2) DEV ANAND
The most eligible 250 year old bachelor, ever green, I am sure after 21st December 2012 he would still be alive to repopulate earth

3) EX-GOVERNOR N.D. TIWARI
Clearly the most experienced of the lot (if u know what I mean ;))

4)MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I cn go yar,zyada age difference kahan hain mre aur uske bich mein,I am 20 and shes like wat…92…itna to chalta hi hain :P….waise bi kisko parks mein apni 2000 crs ki statues lagwana nai pasand..mri bi lag jayegi,atleast birds will have something to crap on :P

2 comments:

  1. bhai tu jiske baarein mein likh raha h..ooo kayavati nai...meri BSP ki fav leader hain..i voted fr her...pls usko chod de samajseva k liye..beg u plss;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat r u saying?????u love rakhi sawant...hehehe......sun legi to khushi se building se kood jaaegi....one thing fr sure plzzzzzz rahul mahajan nhi haan itna bhi naye zamaane ka mat bano.....saala hasta hai k daraata hai pata nahi....so irritating....n hello....again u hv done a gr8 job kehne ki zaroorat to hai nahi .....u rock!!!!!

    ReplyDelete