Saturday, February 27, 2010

The One with Maggi…




Time- 1:00 Am
Place: Beyond enemy territories, in a place rarely visited by me-The Kitchen
Mission-To cook MAGGI

I woke up that night, feeling hungry, I was all alone, I jumped into my fridge to find something to eat, but I found nothing, I was hungry, desperate and I went to the kitchen, and there I found something in a yellow packet, I saw those 5 dreaded letters M-A-G-G-I

My hands were shaking when I picked up that packet; I knew it was going to be my first time…what if I fail?? What if it doesn’t taste good? ...

Confusion No.1-

It said at the back that we had to put 1 and a half cup of water, now any intelligent man would ask the question, which cup,small cup or large cup?? Steel cup or ceramic cup??

Confusion No.2-

Break into four parts,but in the pic ,the wafers are broken in two parts only…

Confusion No.3-

Cook for two minutes, and stir occasionally-How many times does occasionally mean????

Sab kuch padh liya and samajh liya…now let me make some delicious Maggie…arey yar lighter kahan hain?? X(

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha,,,,,,, wat a bad cook u r shiv........bt d questions dat arrived in ur mind ws quite obvious as a beginner.........dat means ur normal.........heheheh......mast hai..lved it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. abey sale scientist...cup mein confuse ho gya?? sabit kar dia na ...ki tu kiska banda hian???n bhai wats dz...tunde se kyunn nai kaha banane k liye ;)he loves u bhai....:D...mast article...wd brilliant wrtn script...well done boss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha,sm confusions i faced-wich cup?!small or big...
    and interestingly, maggi takes more than 2 mins to cook, almost always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha yaar ur blog z really wat force me 2 read ur whole blog....bcaz i hate 2 read anythng in details....n ur blog is da thng im waitng 4 alwayssss....cool keep it up..im watng 4 next...

    ReplyDelete